Sunday, November 20, 2005

Killing Time

If you thought that I was too busy or too lazy to make a post, you were wrong. It’s the lack of significant things happening in life that got me refrained from making new posts. As I had promised earlier not to make this blog a sentimental or a philosophical one, I was in desperate search for something happening. If I had to write a new post everyday describing what happened that day I will save my time by putting the post named “Back to Routine” in a while(true) loop. (The pattern of such computer language is adopted from my friend Dipanjan, however instead of while(1) I used while(true) because ….. well, you are left to guess the reason. If you can’t make out, you don’t know Java).

Have another look at the previous paragraph. That is what happens when you can’t find anything to write about and still make a post in your blog.

1 Comments:

Blogger Souvik said...

zata to puro!!

November 21, 2005 1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home