Thursday, December 01, 2005

Job Rediscovered

I decided it was time to salvage my sinking blog. If I don’t act now, I might lose my blog for good. Well, I have a pretty good excuse for such a long break in posts and the brilliant reason is ‘WORK’. Yes, you got it right! Suddenly after over five months, I have got something interesting and worthwhile to do in the office. So there is no more coming to the office and wondering what to do next after checking the email. If you are interested to know what exactly I am doing, well, not much luck there. One thing very neat about the group I am working in is that whatever you do is confidential. You get a document, you find some data, you watch some presentation, no matter how useless it might seem to be, it is strictly no-no to share with anyone outside the group. The approach has a two-way benefit. The boss gives his juniors a feeling that they are doing something important (at least he thinks that he does) and the juniors give their friends a feeling that they are doing something important (at least they think that they do).

However, the situation right now looks promising. It doesn’t look like a project, which both the boss and the employees know to be bogus and know that the other party knows but still can’t announce it in public. So I am hopeful this time and the best part is that I am enjoying my work these days.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dipanjan Das said...

this is good at last.

enjoy.

December 07, 2005 9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home