Sunday, December 25, 2005

Someone Got Bigger

It was this Friday, the yearly auspicious day for me. My BirthDay. If you missed it, don’t worry. I am still accepting all kinds of e-gifts, e-cards, e-wishes and whatever e-thing you can manage to send me. Hardcopies are also welcome. Contact me for the exact address!!

The day began with a GPL at 12 midnights. Thanks to a meager number of enthusiasts, it wasn’t as bad as it used to be in the college. Mukund doesn’t morally support it and Deep, whose birthday was just the next day, refrained from it as a slight diplomatic move. The mobile served a great purpose giving my friends and family to pour in the tele-wishes from all over India. It always feels good to know that someone remembered your birthday. Thanks to all you guys.

There was a small cake-cutting ceremony in the office. Things went without much ado. I got a shirt as a gift from my colleagues, my only hardware gift L. Just kidding, the e- and tele- wishes were equally appreciated. And yes, I forgot to mention the orkut-wishes. They were huge in number. Mobile, email and orkut are the three greatest links to all my friends.

Today (25th December) is the treat day. Deep and I will be treating the people in my office at a restaurant in Vashi. If you are missing out, you can always come to Mumbai and claim your share.

4 Comments:

Blogger Dipanjan Das said...

bara ami mumbai tei land korbo 2006 e. tokhon khawate hobe.

December 26, 2005 7:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have missed the bumps party.....u are lucky...anyways.....enjoy buddy

December 26, 2005 7:14 PM  
Blogger SK said...

Belated happy birthday koba dear....hope u had a blast....keep writing

December 26, 2005 9:32 PM  
Blogger kb said...

@DD - no problem, tell me when u will come
@ saurabh, calvin - thx

December 27, 2005 8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home