Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Back to Mumbai & Latest Update

I had a nice little trip to Kolkata. It felt great to be at home. Since my father also managed to avail leave for a few days, the family get-together (me, my parents and my brother …… meeting all my relatives is a distant possibility) was complete. There wasn’t much to describe about the break. Not being Holi enthusiasts, we spent the day indoors. However, the celebration was at its high with all the family members sharing the dinning table and the delicious dishes after a long time. The relatives pestered me over the phone for not paying a visit. They complained of not getting a chance to meet me for long. Quite justified. But with the limited leave of seven odd days, I had little time to spare and decided to spend time with my family only. The pending ‘Puja’ days were alive at our house. I loved it.

Well to honour your right to information, I must tell you about the latest update. Today, I got the admission letter for PhD in University of Illinois, Chicago. The scholarship aspect is still hanging in mid air. Hope something works out soon.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jay said...

Khub bhalo news dili kb. sidha Illions. All the Best. Tui ki fall'06 e jachhis okhane ??

March 22, 2006 11:25 AM  
Blogger kb said...

@jay : ya, session starts in August, but the schol is not yet confirmed

March 22, 2006 7:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Koba.....treat kab de raha hai??

March 23, 2006 11:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

shabash!

March 23, 2006 3:59 PM  
Blogger kb said...

@C-204 : Come to Mumbai, C-203 will have the treat soon
@Dipasoke : thanx

March 24, 2006 6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home