Thursday, May 11, 2006

Moving to USA, if everything goes well

Well! May be, you know it already. My blogging frequency reaching its nadir yet again, scraping in orkut has proven to be a much faster mode of conveying updates from my side.

The news is that I have got a scholarship for PhD in Electrical Engineering at University of Illinois, Chicago staring Fall, 2006. The final official impediment still remains, getting a visa. Some people boosting me saying there is never a problem with a F-1 visa but then I always get to hear these snippets from here and there complaining someone or someone’s friend or someone’s brother was denied a visa because of some silly reason. No matter what, I have to face it. I got the I-20 yesterday, will take a visa interview date soon.

2 Comments:

Blogger Psycho McCrazy said...

congrats...

next blogname, "Chicago Days" rakhna :D

May 14, 2006 3:06 PM  
Blogger kb said...

@Psycho McCrazy - may be :D

May 16, 2006 6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home