Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Life Sux

Things are a bit odd here. I wanted to leave this job. I am leaving it. I wanted to go to the USA for higher studies. I am all set for it. My mom was damn worried about her current ailment. Thankfully she is now almost fine. My brother had a good 4th semester exam so technically he is a half-engineer. My dad is doing well. And so are my friends. You know, things are all falling in place. And that’s what makes my feelings so odd. I am sad, unbelievably but true. And I don’t know why. I am just down. Down with a strange kind of feeling I can’t put in words. There are times when I don’t know what to do with myself.

If you are reading this, I would like to know whether you have ever been in such a situation, when everything is apparently alright (may be remarkably good) and still you can’t but feel miserable, when an overwhelming feeling of ‘Life Sux’ engulfs you at a perfect party time.

7 Comments:

Blogger Dipanjan Das said...

happens. and then it passes.

June 21, 2006 11:07 AM  
Blogger Impassive said...

I agree with you on this...life sux's....i have a blog with this name...wat say??

September 11, 2006 3:10 PM  
Blogger Jayesh said...

Sure...happens ...hota hai yaar....sabke saath hota hai :)

June 08, 2007 5:13 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

If I know what you are talking about and if I am right about it, now thats its been a long time ago,
I think sometimes, it could have happened because, things that you once wanted are there, but either they didnt happen the way you wanted them to be, or they weren't as fun, when they happend as you thought they would be.
It'd be interesting to know what you think abt this now.

August 24, 2007 5:04 PM  
Blogger kb said...

@Gaurav : I was a bit surprised to see this comment. I don't maintain this blog any more and shifted to http://haphazardorder.blogspot.com/ But you made this comment so recently ...
anyway, coming to the point!!
I think you are right. When we want something, we want it in a particular way & also more importantly we assume that as those good things come, the ones we have right now will be retained. Unfortunately, that is rarely the case. When we achieve something new, we often lose out on something else. And that is when it hurts.
Now I realize why I was not happy then. I had to leave my friends in Mumbai and I still miss those days.

August 27, 2007 9:17 PM  
Blogger idletuesdayafternoonthoughts said...

when everything falls into place there is nothing to strive for. human beings find pleasure in seeking and when there is nothing to seek or to yearn for we feel empty... we all do... believe me it passes as soon as it comes, so try and make the best of each moment !

March 25, 2010 1:27 AM  
Blogger MC said...

Hi, firstly what a good blog. I was thinking to start my blog anf came across yours which has been started preety much for the same reason as yours perhaps. I want to write a bit, am having a nice time in Mumbai, little nostalgia of IIT-Kanpur, working in a similar IT boooring job in Deloitte, and am from Kolkata where my parents stay.

It might be a long time before you might read this but thanks a lot for your open hearted blog written w/o any inhibitions and a view to share :)

March 28, 2011 2:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home